- Amino Acids
- Beta alanine
- Testosterone boosters
- NATURAL ANABOLICS
- Nitrogen boosters
- Nitric Oxide Boosters
- Protein Powders
- Weight Gainers & Carbs
- mass conditioners
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Pre & Post Workout
- Diet & Weight Management
- joint suport
- Liver Support
- Energy & Endurance
- Fat burners
- Drinks and Shakes
- Sexual Health
- Estrogen Blocker
- anti catabolic
- Weight Plates
- Dumbbell sets
- Special Offers
- Purpose of use
- New Products
Olimp BCAA Mega Caps
BCAA 1100 MEGA CAPS extreme anticatabolic amino acids
SAFE PAYMENT Safe shopping guarantee
FREE SHIPPING For all order over £49.00
PRODUCT RETURN 30 days for return
GET A DISCOUNT Cart for all order over £39
OLIMP BCAA MEGA CAPS 1100mg
L-LEUCINE, L-VALINE, L-ISOLEUCINE, VIT B6,
AMINO ACIDS + EXTREME ANTICATABOLIC, ENERGETIC AND ANTI-FATIGUE FORMULA
Feel the Explosion of anabolic eneregy that will burst your muscles! Faster regeneration, more intense creation of new proteins and pure powdered muscle mass! Forget catabolism! No trace of catabolism will remain! More energy to exercise! Less fatigue! Full protection!
OLIMP BCAA MEGA CAPS 1100mg
Food supplement with branched chain amino acids complex - capsules A composition of branched chain amino acids (leucine, valine, isoleucine) in proportion of 2:1:1, enriched with vitamin B 6.
One of the most effective ways to be lean and strong for life is to familiarize yourself with the branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). A few of the most compelling reasons to know about BCAAs include the following:
- BCAA metabolites were found to be a significant indicator of lean mass in a population of young and middle-aged adults.
- People who consume a threshold dose of essential amino acids that contain BCAAs with every meal have less visceral belly fat and more muscle mass.
- BCAAs trigger protein synthesis and inhibit the breakdown of muscle cells.
- In healthy people, BCAAs improve glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity. In diabetics, BCAA dietary intake with other therapeutic interventions may improve metabolic markers.
- BCAAs play an important role in muscle and energy production during exercise, which is the reason that they are often used during workouts.
- BCAAs convey many health benefits and a higher dietary intake has been identified as a predictor of longevity.
- They have ben found to reduce muscle soreness from intense muscle-damaging exercise.
- They improve training motivation, especially when fatigued
Ingredients: free amino acids (43 % L-leucine, 21,5 % L-valine, 21,5 % L-isoleucine), emulsifier - soy lecithin, acidity regulator - citric acid; thickener - xanthan gum; 0,02% vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), capsule (gelatine, colour: E 171).
Swallow 1 portion (3 capsules) 3 times a day, drinking large amount of water before breakfast, before training, after training or before sleep
Important: Keep out of reach of children. This formula is intended for physically active persons and sportsmen, as an agent, which facilitates development of strength, endurance and fat-free body mass.